Personal Lines  Back

Limits Available:

  • $2.5 Mil (dwelling limit)
  • Limits to $20Mil available through various brokerage markets


Coverages available for owner-occupied dwellings, condo units, and town homes, including those occupied as secondary residences.


Policy Forms Available:

  • Dwelling Fire forms TDP-1**, TDP-2**, and TDP-3
  • Farm & Ranch Fire forms TFR-1, TFR-2, and TFR-3
  • Homeowners forms HO2**, HO3**, HO4**, HO6**

PLEASE NOTE:  Personal lines property coverage is available only in Texas at this time.


MHI's personal lines underwriting staff can also assist with the following:

  • Excess Flood Coverage
  • HO4 coverage for Renters**
  • Personal Umbrella**
  • Tenant Occupied Dwellings (written on commercial forms)
  • Tenant Occupied Condos
  • Vacant Dwellings**
  • Personal Articles Floaters
    • Cameras
    • Jewelry
    • Fine Arts
    • Furs
    • Musical Instruments


**These risks can be quoted online in some areas.


MHI's personal lines underwriters are just about the friendliest people on the planet, and they can't wait to talk to you about your personal lines book.  Don't keep them in suspense -- call today!  Put their experience to work for you.


NOTE:  Please note that property limit and coverage availability is severely restricted in many Cat-exposed areas and changes frequently.  Your MHI underwriter is your best source for information regarding current availability in a particular area.

McClelland and Hine asks you to accept cookies for functional and marketing purposes. Functional cookies are used to store your selections, compile statistics and improve your on-line experience. Marketing cookies are used by advertising companies to serve ads that are relevant to your interests and to personalize marketing.

Click here to get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, and to view our Privacy Policy.

Do you accept these cookies and the processing of personal data involved?

Yes, I Accept